Front Load / 1 Ticket Dispenser/
1 Hopper/ 1 Bill Acceptor
Standard's Modular Series were designed for "simple function" operation. But don't let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin, token and ticket change machines, and offer a variety of 'plug & play' options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. With Standard's MC Series change machines, we can provide the ultimate in flexibility in a low-cost solution.
The MC200-TIK machine is a front load ticket-dispensing machine that can accept cash payments and dispense tickets. The MC20-TIK is a versatile machine that can be used in amusement parks, haunted houses, zoos, museums, carnivals, festivals and other locations that want to dispense redeemable tickets or proof-of-purchase tickets without the need for an attendant or other personnel to collect the funds. This model will hold up to 4,000 paper, fanfold tickets and comes with an Entropy 1.156" wide ticket dispenser. You can also get an optional coin hopper if you wish to provide change.
MC200-TIK Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Tickets
- (1) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, CPi (Mars) Talos, Pyramid APEX and Cashcode Currenza available)
- (1) Entropy 1.156″ Wide Paper Ticket Dispenser with 4,000 fanfold ticket cassette
- EF+ Module – provides display and input for programming & audit reporting
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
(1) Coin Hopper available (Optional)