Rear Load / 2 Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptors
Standard's Modular Series were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing. But don't let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin & tokens change machines, and offer a variety of 'plug & play' options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, the dual acceptor or "-DA" models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature - which allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. This allows the machine to dispense from both coin hoppers in the case of one bill acceptor being jammed. That's true built-in back-up!
The MC520RL-DA is different in design from the MC500RL-DA - because it has one coin cup. All coins and/or tokens are dispensed into the same coin cup. It is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries or car washes for use with self-serve bays or for vacuums and vendors. With two steel coin hoppers, holding up to 6,400 quarters ($1,600 capacity), and the solid welded steel cabinet has a stainless steel face-plate for added security. The MC520RL-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens. Some customers have set up the MC520RL-DA to dispense a combination of quarters and dollar coins.
MC520RL-DA Change Machine Features:
- Rear Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Bill Acceptors – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, CPi (Mars) Talos, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hopper – holds up to 6,400 Quarters ($1,600 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with Stainless Steel Faceplate
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
Faceplate: Add 2" on all four sides