Front Load / 4 Hoppers / 2 Bill Acceptors
Standard's Modular Series were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing. But don't let that term fool you. These changers are excellent coin & tokens change machines, and offer a variety of 'plug & play' options to help you customize the machine to your specific business needs. For example, the dual acceptor or "-DA" models feature our Dual Redundancy Feature - which allows communication between both bill acceptors and both coin hoppers. This allows the machine to dispense from both coin hoppers in the case of one bill acceptor being jammed. That's true built-in back-up!
The MC840-DA is our high security, heavy-duty front load cabinet made with heavy gauge steel and two crank locks. It is a great machine that can be used in commercial coin laundries, zoos, aquariums, haunted houses, libraries, batting cages, and miniature golf courses or other locations where a secure cabinet is essential. With one steel mega-capacity coin hopper and two standard capacity hoppers, the MC840-DA will hold up to 12,800 quarters ($3,200 capacity), the MC840-DA can dispense coins, tokens or a combination of coins and tokens.
The MC840-DA also includes the Expanded Function Module - that provides programming, diagnostic and audit feedback and input with an LCD display.
MC840-DA Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Change or Tokens
- (2) Bill Acceptors –Pyramid APEX 7000 accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 1,000 Bills Stackers each
- (4) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers – hold up to 12,800 Quarters ($3,600 capacity)
- EF+ Module – with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinet with (2) Crank Locks & Medeco Lock Plugs
- (1) Stainless Steel Coin Cup
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty