Front Load / Dual-Note Bill Dispenser with 4 Cassettes
Standard's BX - Bill Exchanger Series machines are designed to be an "automated attendant", providing bill change for higher denominations. Excellent locations for Bill Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking higher denomination bills into smaller denomination bills that are used in daily transactions. Why make your customers use $20 bills when smaller denomination bills would better serve the purpose.
The BX1040 features the Fujitsu F53 - Dual Note Bill Dispenser with four Bill Cassettes. This dispenser uses cassettes that bills are loaded into; and these cassettes have a value based on the denomination in it, are loaded into the dispenser unit. The BX1040 is programmed to dispense the bills from the cassettes as needed to make best change. The additional cassette can be used for a different denomination or added capacity of the same denomination.
(EF) Expanded Function Module now Included!
BX1040 Change Machine Features:
- Front Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) CPi (Mars) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
(Coinco Vantage, Pyramid APEX, and Cashcode available)
- (1) Dual-Note Fujitsu F53 Bill Dispenser with 4 Cassettes – holds from 1,400 (used) to 2,000 (new) Bills
- Included EF+ Module– with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Fujitsu Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty