Front Load / Single-Note Bill Dispenser
Standard’s BX – Bill Exchanger Series machines are designed to be an “automated attendant”, providing bill change for higher denominations. Excellent locations for Bill Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking higher denomination bills into smaller denomination bills used for your daily transactions. Why make your customers use $20 bills when a $5 bill would be easier?
The BX1010-G features the Glory MiniMech – Single-Note Bill Dispenser. This dispenser allows the owner to load the bills in a simple tray, and slide the tray into the dispenser. The BX1010-G is programmed to dispense the proper number of bills in order to make best change. The Glory MiniMech is a low maintenance bill dispenser with their patented “Intelligent Double Detection” technology and self-adjusting dispense features.
BX1010-G Bill-to-Bill Exchanger Features:
- Front Load configuration for Bill Exchange
- (1) CPi (Mars) Bill Acceptor – accepts $1 – $20 Bills – with 500 Bills Stacker
- (1) Single-Note Glory MiniMech Bill Dispenser – holds from up to 1,000 (new) Bills
- Includes EF+ Module – with Remote Notification Feature
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams (no rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- (2) T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Glory Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty